Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Weekend

My friend Carolyn's daughter, Ashley, decided to get married in Las Vegas Easter Weekend so Carla, Debbie and I decided to join her on the trip. We had so much fun. None of us are gamblers but there is plenty to see and do. The wedding was at Red Rock Resort which is lovely and west of the strip about a half an hour. Vegas has some really beautiful hotels, some awesome food, great shopping & shows. Something for everyone. Our refrain became, "if I come back, which I am not, I would do this or that." Right now I cannot tell you what was so funny but some moments we laughed until we cried. We did ride the roller coaster at New York, New York and were disappointed to find they no longer had one at the top of the Stratosphere. We had some great meals at Wynn, Belaggio and Paris. But surprisingly enough, I think our favorite meal was the BBQ combo platter at Harely Davidson's Cafe. We were not expecting that.

On another note - Amberly is one month old today. Kyle has updated her pictures on their web site and you can catch the link below. I noticed that Lauren has more photos on her flickr site and that link is also below. Hope everyone had a happy Easter.

No comments: